Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Sandy West 's Dedication and Memorial in Documentary Film

  1. #1
    Allison Sledge
    Guest Allison Sledge's Avatar

    Post

    Greetings All,

    While everyone knows that Sandy was excited about my film project and was eagerly looking forward to getting well enough to get back on the drums for her segment in the film, I must say that the course of the film has taken on a new meaning, and a new direction.

    There will be a very special segment on the life and times of Sandy West, and I ask everyone here who has a story about Sandy to email me at [email protected].

    A young 13 year old drummer named Caitlin Kalafus is dedicating her show to Sandy this weekend in Connecticut, and her heartfelt words about Sandy will be filmed, and included in the Dedication to Sandy. If there are any people in Connecticut who wish to see this young superstar in the making can check her out on her website, or at the club. if you are there, you will be interviewed for the film, and you can meet Caitlin and get her autograph.

    I am personally dedicated to keeping Sandy's legacy alive... We were friends back in our teenage days in Hollywood California, when I played Bass guitar. I have my own personal footage of Sandy when we were smoking a joint backstage at Gazzari's... I was underage and couldn't get in the club. Sandy snuck me in the back door, and bought me a beer!

    She also auditioned me, but I didn't pass the test. I was a good bass guitarist, but not on the level that Sandy was, however, she encouraged me to keep going after my dream....

    Now, I am going to keep her dream alive - forever - and I hope and pray that all of you who love her, support my Documentary when it is released.

    I will have a private showing for her fans, and all of you are invited to the show.

    For more info on the film, go to www.freestyledrumming.com

    Lastly, always remember to love and cherish every single person in your lives...... It is the only thing required of us as human beings....

    Much love,

    Allison Sledge
    Ali-Cat Productions

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW Allison that's great news. Can't wait to see this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic